KIAMS library at Pune is the nerve centre and the heart of the institute and plays a vital role in supporting teaching and learning activities, and provides the primary source for individual research. The library is meant to help the academic community to keep abreast with the latest development in their area of activities and to provide information support for research and consultancy. At the same time for students, the library is a source to get information support for their course curriculum as well as for their self-development. It holds knowledge resources predominantly related to management and allied subjects. Additionally, the library operates in a fully automated environment and is focused on web-based and electronic delivery of information.
Online Library Catalogue
The online catalogue is being upgraded. We will update soon.
- Photocopy Facility (Limited)
- Internet Facility through Wi-Fi
- Digital Library
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- Books: 5000
- Journals and magazines: 32
(National - 29, International - 03)
- Newspapers: 08
- CD's and DVD's: 250
- Monday to Wednesday and Friday to Saturday - 08:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Thursday and Sunday - 08: 30 a.m. to 05: 30 p.m.
- The library is closed during all Institutional declared holidays.