Yes, both the Harihar & Pune Campus are approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
- KIAMS has been ranked No.4 in India, just behind the IIMs, in the NHRDN-People Matters B-School Ranking 2016 for Leadership & Governance., KIAMS was also highly rated on many other aspects, including:
- 16th in Corporate Connectedness
- 21st in Accreditation & Linkages
- 26th in Faculty Profile
- 28th in Infrastructure
- AICTE-CII has been conducted “AICTE-CII Survey of Industry-Linked Technical Institutes”. KIAMS is rated “PLATINUM” with following highlights of the survey Results.
- The institute stood among the top 6 under “Placement Category” as an assessment parameter and had the 3rd Highest Score.
- The Institute ranked among the top 20% under “Curriculum” as an assessment parameter and had the 10th highest score.
- Ranked A++ consistently by Business India
- Listed in the category of Outstanding B-Schools of Excellence in India and also Ranked 9th Among Best Private B-Schools in Karnataka by GHRDC
- Ranked 32nd among Best Private Schools in India by Careers360
- AAA+ Among Best Private B-Schools in South India by Careers360
- Ranked 43rd among Top Private B-Schools in India by Business Word
- Ranked 25th in what if not IIMs B-School Survey 2016 by Silicon India
- Received National Education Award of “B-School with Industry Related Curriculum in Marketing” by ABP News
- Received Knowledge Management Leadership Award at Taj Dubai Asia Education Award 2015
- Received Knowledge Management Leadership Award 2016 at Malaysia by Golden Globe Tigers Leadership Award
- CSR Top Institutes of India Award for the year 2016 by Competitive Success Review
- Outstanding Education Institute Overall by ABP News
- Received Educational Excellence Award by Indo American Education Summit 2016
- Academic Background:
50% across 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- Entrance Examination Score:
Minimum acceptable score of 50 percentile in one of the below tests
- CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, Maharashtra CET, Karnataka CET, Other State Level Entrance Examinations
- The selection of the candidate is based on AICTE guidelines which include:
- Academic Performance
- Score in entrance examination
- Analytical Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Work Experience/ Sports/ Extra-Curricular activities/ Notable Achievements
- The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are called for the PI-ST (Personal Interview & Skill Test) process at one of the centres. Selected students are intimated by email/phone/mobile.
- Admission Interview Process consists of the following parameters
- Written Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- The candidate is shortlisted on the basis of the overall rank computed taking into account of the following components and their weights as defined by AICTE:
- Score in common entrance tests (CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA): 35%
- Academic Performance: 15%
- Written Skill Test: 5%
- Personal Interview: 45%
- Work Experience/ Sports/ Extra-Curricular activities/ Notable Achievements: 5%
180 (Harihar – 120, Pune - 60).
KIAMS offers specialisations such as Business Analytics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Family Business and Entrepreneurship, and Operations.
Various companies like Amazon, ITC, ICICI, HDFC, Marico, PWC, Decathlon etc. participated in the current placement process. KIAMS achieved a 100% placement of the students. The placement statistics for this year were –
- Highest Salary: 12 Lakhs
- Average Salary: 6.2 Lakhs
Please get in touch with us to know the detailed Fee Structure
- Promoted by the Kirloskar’ group, India’s leading business conglomerate
- 25 years in management thought leadership
- Trained 10000 senior corporate executives through management development programmes
- 18 batches of successfully placed managers
- Ranked as a Top Business School in India by reputed agencies including Business India, Outlook, Careers 360, Career Connect, GHRDC etc.,
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Two state of the art campuses - Harihar & Pune
- Students admitted from 22 states.
- KIAMS listed under 120 premium institutions in India. Our students are eligible for Scholar Loan scheme up to 20 lacs without tangible collateral security. Once students gets offer from KIAMS to join the course, they can approach any state bank of India branch across India to avail this facility.
- Scholarship to meritorious students
- Student assistantship to meritorious students
- The institute also offers fellowship to bright and needy students. These have been instituted by the Kirloskar Foundation.
- StEP or Student Enhancement Plan is a unique practice at the institute designed to strengthen the fundamentals needed of a manager to flourish in the corporate work place. This is executed through the Mentor-Protégé groups formed. The professors (mentors) handhold students (protégé) in improving the latter’s soft skills as well as technical cum managerial skills. Because of the Student Enhancement Plan, at the end of the two-year PGDM programme several skill sets of a student are considerably enhanced. These include communication skills, attitude development as well as critical analysis ability, current affairs knowledge, quantitative & qualitative aptitude and domain knowledge. A ‘Communication and Awareness Forum’ exists which supports students to become aware of developments happening in the environment.
- KIAMS has a strong bond with its alumni who are employed in several blue chip companies. These executives are frequently invited to campus to deliver talks on contemporary business issues. They also conduct mock group discussions and personal interviews besides providing other inputs to make students industry ready. Besides alumni, senior managers are invited to interact with students and deliver talks on themes of national and international significance.
- KIAMS provides employment opportunities to needy and meritorious students under the student assistantship programme. Six deserving students avail the paid student assistantship in which they assist the faculty in teaching, library, media support, campus support and case study development.
No. We would expect that you make the full payment of the initial fee by the last date as stated in the Admissions letter. This would help to secure your seat in the first list and more important the preferred location of your study.
Our students are eligible for the Scholar Loan scheme that offers up to 20 lakhs without tangible collateral security. Once the students get an offer to join the course at KIAMS, they can approach any State Bank of India branch across India to avail this facility. Furthermore, the students can even approach any Bank of Baroda branch across India for an attractive and a competitive education loan.
Yes, you can do it. Send your request for change of location through email address from which you received your admissions letter. The change in preferred location depends on the availability of seat. Send us a reminder in case you don’t get a confirmation from us within a week on this.
You can apply for a loan with any branch of SBI or Bank of Baroda by simply showing your KIAMS admission letter to the bank officials. A print out of the admission letter may be used for the purpose.
We will give refund as per AICTE policy if you decide to withdraw before the course starts. There will be a deduction of ₹ 1000 as per AICTE rules. This will be refunded to you within 2-4 weeks’ time after receiving the request.
As per our current practices, we send an admissions letter within 2-4 days after the interview. Only successful candidates are sent an admission letter through a mail. However you may check on the status of your candidature by calling our Admissions Office if need be.
Scholarship is awarded to meritorious students as follows:
- Students from CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAT entrance exams having 95 percentile and above are eligible for a concession of Rs. 1,00,000/- in the total course fee
- Students from CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAT entrance exams having from 90 up to less than 95 percentile are eligible for a concession of Rs. 60,000/- in the total course fee
The concession will be applied for the sixth installment of the fees, and will be linked to academic and behavioral performance during the PGDM course. It will be disbursed as follows
- Those eligible for 1,00,000/- concession will receive a rebate in sixth Installment provided the previous 3 semester’s GPA/ CGPA is 3.50 or more, and there are no disciplinary issues till the installment date
- Those eligible for ? 60,000/- concession will receive a rebate in sixth installment provided the previous 3 semester’s GPA/ CGPA is 3.20 or more, and there are no disciplinary issues till the installment date