- You need to create an applicant profile to apply to the programs at KIAMS. We will email your applicant profile log in and password details after you validate your email address.
- This form is an integral part of the admission process. Please provide correct information.
- Incomplete forms will not be processed for interviews.
- In all matters regarding admission to the program, the decision of KIAMS will be final and binding on the applicant. No correspondence from the applicant with respect to his/her non-selection will be entertained.
- Application form fee is non refundable.
- You need to upload a soft copy of your recent picture and your signature at the end of the online application.
- To prepare students for successful careers helping organizations make better decisions through analytics.
- The PG Program in Business Analytics and Decision Science is designed to prepare students for the data driven business world of the 21st century and to balance students with leadership aspirations with both the technical and quantitative skills and abilities necessary to effectively utilize data and strong communication, organizational management and general consulting knowledge.
- Graduates of our program are capable of transforming large, unclean data sets into usable and actionable information, while also presenting and communicating these results and recommendations to business leaders in order to create results and enact change.
Industry Knowledge Partners
Candidates must have completed their graduation from the following:
- MBA/ PGDM
- BA/MA – With Economics, Econometrics, Statistics & Mathematics
- BSc/MSc – With Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects
- Any other Graduate with Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects
Total Fees: Rs. 5,25,000/-* (* Included 18% GST)
Total Fees: Rs. 5,75,000/-* (* Included 18% GST)
|Application||Students can apply online from KIAMS website – https://www.kiams.ac.in/|
|Tests Accepted||CAT / XAT / GMAT / GRE (Last three year scores are accepted), KIAMS Aptitude Test|
|Selection Process||Short list by assessment test score and profile. Shortlisted candidates appear for an interview|