Post Graduate Diploma In Management
KIAMS has marked its position as one of the premier institutes in India, offering a content-rich program that is industry-specific and has a multi-disciplinary approach. Our primary objective is to build a better future.
PGDM is a two year full-time residential Post Graduate Program in Management, spread over six trimesters. The entire program is designed and developed in such a way that it prepares a student more industry ready with blend of knowledge, skills and attitude.
The program has evolved an exceptional blend of experiential and traditional learning methods.
It is designed to impart:
Teach the facts, frameworks and theories of management to the students
Cultivate the skills, capabilities and techniques that build the core of management
Impart values, attitudes and beliefs that go on to build a particular worldview
KIAMS aims to enhance the quality of graduates with the help of managerial skills that aid them in embracing the role of ‘Business Leaders’ in various fields.
PGDM Programme Outcomes
Students will be able to/ will have:
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve problems
- Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data based decision making
- Ability to develop value based leadership
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of business
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievements of organization goals as well as contribute effectively to a team environment
- Ability to use technology driven tools and techniques
- Ability to develop global perspective in management
- Ability to cultivate an attitude for lifelong learning.
This institute provides the students with an opportunity to learn more about the corporate ecosystem through a three-month long internship Program.
Student Enhancement Plan
StEP or Student Enhancement Plan is a unique practice at the institute designed to strengthen the fundamentals needed of a manager to flourish in the corporate work place. This is executed through the Mentor-Protégé groups formed. The professors (mentors) handhold students (protégé) in improving the latter’s soft skills as well as technical cum managerial skills. Due to the Student Enhancement Plan, several skill sets of a student are enhanced at the end of the two-year PGDM Program. These include communication skills, attitude development as well as critical analysis ability, current affairs knowledge, quantitative & qualitative aptitude and domain knowledge. A ‘Communication and Awareness Forum’ exists which supports students to become aware of developments happening in the environment.