Post Graduate Diploma In Management 4.0
The PGDM 4.0 course at KIAMS has been designed, bearing in mind the idea to educate & enable the managerial competencies of a new breed of Digital managers to enhance business processes and results by appropriate deployment of latest technologies of Digitization & Automation to industry problems for transformation of operations and continual improvement.
The course aims to help the budding managers take advantage of several digital technologies such as Industrial IoT, Augmented Reality, Cloud Computing, Digital Twin, Simulation, Autonomous Robotics, System Integration, Simulation, Additive Manufacturing , Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Advance Data analytics.
The goal of the transformation is to create a learning, agile community capable of continuously adapting to changing conditions, leveraging the use of the relevant technologies, organisational learning and decision-making processes, and improve business processes & results of organisations beyond Lean Manufacturing
- First of its kind in management education in the country
- Industry oriented curriculum blending with latest international research
- Future Job oriented approach in the emerging area of Digital Manufacturing
- Real life technology & application Case studies by experienced industry faculty
- Experiential learning internships & projects under industrial guidance
- Dual focus on implementation skill & knowledge through tutorials
- Placement support through Samarth Udyog and other industrial bodies
THE GRADUATING STUDENTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Design a digital & automation strategy for the organization as an external consultant or internal champion
- Understand business processes and deploy industry 4.0 to improve process effectiveness and efficiency proactively
- Create analytics dashboard for monitoring performance in discrete & continuous process industries
- Develop a digital transformation roadmap, as the blueprint for transformation and catalyse a digital culture that brings people involvement in adopting new technologies and business processes.
- Develop advanced skills in digital technologies and effectively integrate them into the business
- Develop project management skills to execute digitalisation in new & running organisations
- Lead and train executives through awareness and motivation to change to new & upgraded job roles
PGDM 4.0 Advantage
The PGDM 4.0 programme looks to equip future leaders with theoretical and practical expertise, thus approaching the triple bottom line of people, planet and profit from a holistic technological perspective that ties together the likes of AI, Machine Learning, Automation, Robotics, Cloud Computing, IoT technologies. The program will further improve the capabilities and skills of our graduates, aligning them perfectly with the needs of businesses and society. As a result, our students would have a greater impact on all the spheres of society and business world. Our aim is to take major initiatives in investing in providing education that will prepare students for the “future of work.”
- Faculty drawn from a pool of academics and industry leaders from Tata Technology, Siemens, Kirloskar Group, Machino Ltd, PTC & Reliance.
- Pedagogy that combines the best of left- and right-brain education
- Business immersion for an in-depth understanding of grass-roots realities
- Summer internships and Live Projects
- Guest lectures from key players in the industry
- Strong connect with KIAMS alumni
- Multiple management festivals
- Incontestable Placement Records
SUMAN (Sustainable Universal Manufacturing Augmented Node) Industry 4.0 Lab of KIAMS
The future of smart manufacturing has arrived with the Industry 4.0 revolution. The whole supply chain is now interconnected and collaborated using innovative technology and real-time data. Keeping these recent developments in mind, and to meet the industry needs, Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies has setup SUMAN (Sustainable Universal Manufacturing Augmented Node), a Centre of Excellence for Disruptive Innovation. SUMAN was inaugurated by Smt. Suman Kirloskar and Mr. Atul Kirloskar, President of Governing Council, KIAMS.
The Industry 4.0 Lab is set up in association with C4i4 Lab which is one of the four centers set up under Samarth Udyog Initiative by the Department of Heavy Industries, Government of India. The Lab offers opportunities for students and faculty to work on live industrial projects in areas of disruptive innovation and holds awareness workshops for industry professionals and faculty members
SUMAN is engaged in promoting Industry 4.0 Lab and Incubation Centre along with providing training and consulting in areas of Technology Disruption and Digital Transformation. It is also looking for international collaborations in areas of disruptive innovation.