Life At KIAMS Harihar
KIAMS Harihar is located on the banks of River Tungabhadra on a 6.3 acres campus, a stone’s throw from the 800 years old Harihareshwara temple. The setting is ideal for learning and creative thinking. With a capacity to accommodate 240 students, this centre for education has played a vital role in transforming many bright energetic youngsters into well-rounded professionals to serve the needs of various industries.
- Well connected by road/rail on the NH48 between Bangalore and Pune.
- The nearest airport is 1.5-hour drive at Hubli.
- The institute has several air-conditioned lecture halls, syndicate rooms, board boom, gymnasium etc.
- The library has over 3500 contemporary management titles, over 10,000 books, and a large collection of business magazines and HBR cases.
- Two computer labs with around 110 latest configured desktops.
- An in-house medical clinic.
- Sports facilities include swimming pool, indoor games, playground (Football, Volleyball, Cricket, Basketball court and Squash court).
- Executive style separate hostels for males and females.
- Standby 125 KVA power generator to provide uninterrupted power supply.
- Internet facility of 75 Mbps provided by two service providers.
- Canteen facility – Students/Staff Dining Halls and Guest Dining Hall.
Best in class facilities to keep you going.
Student Assistantship is an ingenious program which provides the students with a paid opportunity to assist their professors for enhancing their corporate acumen through hands-on involvement in the professional environment. Students earn their assistantship through a competition based on their knowledge, and skill set.