KIAMS library at Harihar has a well equipped library facility with more than 12000 books, print journals, around 1200 electronic full text journals, audio visuals and online databases. The library has special collections of Harvard business case studies, HBS books, ICFAI books, reference books etc. The organisation of books in library is followed internationally recognised Dewey Decimal Classification systems and it is open access. The library is primarily meant for the use of PGDM students, MDP participants, faculty and staff members of the institute.
Online Library Catalogue
- Photocopy Facility (Limited)
- Internet Facility through Wi-Fi
- Digital Library
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- NPTEL Facility
- Monday to Saturday – 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Sunday – 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The library is closed during all Institutional declared holidays.
- Books: 12000
- Journals: 92
(National - 80, International - 12)
- CD's and DVD's: 500
- Case Studies (HBR): 350
- ICMR Case Studies: 150
- Bound Volumes: 100
- Reference Books: 500
- Student Project Reports: 500