Fees And Scholarship
Fees And Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for the programme are as follows:
A bachelor's degree (10+2+3 OR 10+2+4) in any discipline from a recognized university, with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks. Students appearing for the final year examination may also apply.
Admission test scores of any one of the below tests
• CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, Maharashtra CET, Karnataka CET, Other State Level Entrance Examinations
A candidate is shortlisted on the basis of the overall rank computed taking into account of the following components and their weights as defined by AICTE:
- Score in common entrance tests (CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, Karnataka CET): 25%
- Academic Performance: 30%
- Group Discussion / Extempore / Written Skill Test and Personal Interview: 45%
- Work Experience/ Sports/ Extra-Curricular activities/ Notable Achievements: additional 5%
Guidelines for Group Discussion / Extempore / Personal Interview :
- Group Discussion / Extempore will be evaluated based on Initiative, Communication Skill, Content and Behavior.
- Personal Interview will be assessed based on General Awareness, Subject Awareness, Personality and Critical Thinking.
Total Fees: Rs. 10,75,000/-
Alumni Fund: Rs. 5,000 (included in the Total Fees)
Scholarship to Meritorious Students
A scholarship is awarded to the meritorious students as follows:
- Students from CAT/ XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT entrance exams having 95 percentile and above are eligible for a concession of Rs. 1,00,000/- in the total course fee.
- Students from CAT/ XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT entrance exams having a percentile between 90 and below 95 are eligible for a concession of ₹ 60,000/- in the total course fee.
The concession will be applied from the sixth installment of the fees and will be linked to the academic and behavioral performance during the PGDM course. It will be disbursed as follows:
- Those eligible for Rs.1,00,000/- concession will receive a rebate in the sixth installment provided the previous 3 semesters’ GPA/CGPA is 7.20.
- Those eligible for ₹ 60,000/- concession will receive a rebate in the sixth installment provided the previous 3 semesters’ GPA/CGPA is 6.41.
Our students are eligible for the Scholar Loan scheme that offers up to 20 lakhs without tangible collateral security. Once the students get an offer to join the course at KIAMS, they can approach any State Bank of India branch across India to avail this facility. Furthermore, the students can even approach any Bank of Baroda branch across India for an attractive and a competitive education loan.
SBI Scholar Loan scheme portal: Click here