Fees And Scholarship
Fees And Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for the programme are as follows:
A bachelor's degree (10+2+3 OR 10+2+4) in any discipline from a recognized university, with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks. Students appearing for the final year examination may also apply.
Admission test scores of any one of the below tests
• CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, Maharashtra CET, Karnataka CET, Other State Level Entrance Examinations
A candidate is shortlisted on the basis of the overall rank computed taking into account of the following components and their weights as defined by AICTE:
- Score in common entrance tests (CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, Karnataka CET): 25%
- Academic Performance: 30%
- Group Discussion / Extempore / Written Skill Test and Personal Interview: 45%
- Work Experience/ Sports/ Extra-Curricular activities/ Notable Achievements: additional 5%
Guidelines for Group Discussion / Extempore / Personal Interview :
- Group Discussion / Extempore will be evaluated based on Initiative, Communication Skill, Content and Behavior.
- Personal Interview will be assessed based on General Awareness, Subject Awareness, Personality and Critical Thinking.
Total Fees: Rs. 10,75,000/-
Admission Cancellation & Refund of Fees
The reference for fee refund is made according to AICTE Guidelines No. - AICTE / Legal / 04(01) / 2007, April 2007
|Situation of admission withdrawal||Refund amount|
|When the request is made before the date of start of the academic session and the institute could fill the seat before the cutoff date from the wait-listed candidates.||Entire fee should be refunded including full amount of security deposit, caution money if the request is made before start of academic session. A deduction of Rs.1000/- to wards processing charges will be made by the B-school.|
|When the request is received on/after the beginning of academic session and the institute could fill the seat before the cutoff date from the wait-listed candidates.||Entire fee less the Seat Cancellation Charges on pro rata basis. For calculation of pro-rata basis, 1 month shall be treated as 1 unit. For example if the candidate withdraws within a month after the start of academic session and the seat is filled before the cutoff date, the cancellation charges on pro rata basis will be the amount of total fee/12 or Rs.1000/-, whichever is higher.|
|When the request is received before/after the start of the academic session and the institute could not fill the seat.||No Refund except security deposit shall be made.|
Scholarship to Meritorious Students
A scholarship is awarded to the meritorious students as follows:
- Students from CAT/ XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT entrance exams having 95 percentile and above are eligible for a scholarship of Rs. 1,00,000/- in the total course fee.
- Students from CAT/ XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT entrance exams having a percentile between 90 and below 95 are eligible for a scholarship of ₹ 60,000/- in the total course fee.
The scholarship will be applied from the sixth installment of the fees and will be linked to the academic and behavioral performance during the PGDM course. It will be disbursed as follows:
- Those eligible for Rs.1,00,000/- scholarship will receive a rebate in the sixth installment provided the previous 3 semesters’ GPA/CGPA is 7.20.
- Those eligible for ₹ 60,000/- scholarship will receive a rebate in the sixth installment provided the previous 3 semesters’ GPA/CGPA is 6.41.
Our students are eligible for the SBI Scholar Loan scheme that offers up to 20 lakhs without tangible collateral security. Once the students get an offer to join the course at KIAMS, they can approach any State Bank of India branch across India to avail this facility. Our students can also approach any HDFC Credila branch to avail educational loan with or without any tangible collateral security. Furthermore, the students can even approach any Bank of Baroda branch across India for an attractive and get a competitive education loan.
SBI Scholar Loan scheme portal: Click here
HDFC Credila portal: Click here