3. What are the eligibility requirements to apply in KIAMS?
50% across 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- Entrance Examination Score:
Minimum acceptable score of 50 percentile in one of the below tests
- CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, Maharashtra CET, Karnataka CET, Other State Level Entrance Examinations
- The selection of the candidate is based on AICTE guidelines which include:
- Academic Performance
- Score in entrance examination
- Analytical Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Work Experience/ Sports/ Extra-Curricular activities/ Notable Achievements