About the conference Click To Register
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced ManagementStudies is organizing its 1st InternationalConference on Innovation & Management: TheWay Ahead at the Harihar campus, onSeptember 29 & 30 2022. The Conference willprovide a platform to the academicians,research scholars, industry practitioners andstudents for multi-layered discussion anddebate focusing on the innovations in differentarena of management, i.e., Financial Innovation,Marketing Innovation, Technology Innovation,Innovations in AI & Machine Learning, HumanResource Innovation & Supply Chain Innovation.
Both empirical, qualitative as well asquantitative works representing originalresearch results are most welcome forpresentation at the conference.
The main objective of this conference is tobring together academicians and practitionersfrom various institutions all over the world toexchange and share their experiences andresearch results. This forum will provideopportunities for the delegates to exchangenew ideas and application experiences face-to-face, to establish business or research relationsand to find global partners for futurecollaboration.
The language of presentations is English.
Call for papers
Research papers are invited on the theme andsub themes of the conference. The decision about selection of the papers willbe conveyed to the contributors accordingly.
Soft copy of the original and unpublishedresearch paper should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Themes & Sub Themes
Innovations in Financial Management
- Financial Ecosystem & Its Participants
- Financial Infrastructure & Intermediaries
- Information and Market Efficiency
- Financial Service & Fintech
- Quantitative Finance
- Sustainable Finance & Green Financing
- Real and Financial Investment
- Ratings and Rating Agencies
Innovations in Marketing Management
- Incremental Innovation
- Disruptive Innovation
- Architectural Innovation
- Radical Innovation
- Marketing & Branding
- Tourism Marketing
- Diffusion of Innovation
Innovations in Technology Management
- Cloud-Native Applications
- Internet of Things – Astounding Innovation
- 5G Technology – Global Innovation
- Blockchain – Business Innovation
- Global Positioning System Technology
Innovations in Human Resource Management
- Recruitment Innovation
- Learning and Development (L&D)
- Talent Management
- Performance Management
- Transparent and Inclusive Practices
- Cloud-Based HR
Innovations in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Robotics & Automation
- Digital Logistics Marketplaces
- On-demand & Crowd-Shipping
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Embedded Integration Technology
- Globalization and Compliance
- Integrated 3PL Services
- Reverse Logistics & 4PL
Innovations in Artificial Intelligence Management
- AI for Quantum Computing
- AI for Reinforcement Learning
- AI for Cybersecurity
- Explainable AI
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Selected papers will be published in Scopusindexed & ABDC indexed journal, subject tothe fulfilment of the guidelines of the journals.
- Asian Journal of Business Research (AJBR)
- Journal of Responsible Tourism
- Phronimos - The KIAMS Journal
Discussion with other reputed indexedJournals is in progress to consider theconference papers.
|Category of Participants||Fees|
|Industry/Corporate Delegates||1500 INR|
|Research Scholars||750 INR|
|Foreign Delegates||80 USD|
|Abstract Submission||June 30, 2022|
|Full Paper Submission||July 30, 2022|
|Early Bird Registration||August 15, 2022|
|Conference Dates||September 29 & 30, 2022|
RegistrationIntending participants may register online orby downloading the registration form byvisiting conference website www.kiams.ac.in/conference
The completed form should be sent to theCoordinator at email email@example.com
The conference will be conducted eitheronline, or in a blended mode of physical anddigital, depending on the then prevailingsituation. Even if it is conducted physically, adelegate may be allowed to present her/hispaper online in view of the pandemic.
The registration fee includes admission tothe conference, opportunity to presentpapers, conference kit and certificate.
Certificate of participation will be issued tothose persons, who register for theconference and attend it either physically oronline. In case of joint authors, all the authorshave to register for the conference.
Free Lodging & Boarding facility may bearranged for the outstation participantsbased on availability.
Payment MethodOnline payment may be made by visiting the Conference website, www.kiams.ac.in/conference or through NEFT/ UPI.
Online payment through NEFT as detailed below:
Bank: ICICI BANK
Account No.: 384001001189
Branch: Harihar Branch, Karnataka
- CHIEF MENTOR - DR. BIPLAB KUMAR BISWAL (DIRECTOR KIAMS HARIHAR)
- CONFERENCE CHAIR - DR. SUDHANSU SEKHAR NANDA (ASST. PROFESSOR KIAMS HARIHAR)
- CONFERENCE CHAIR - DR. BIKASH RANJAN DEBATA (PROFESSOR KIAMS HARIHAR)