THESE VALUES FORM THE FOUNDATION BY WHICH KIAMS IS GUIDED EVERY DAY.
"To provide society a center of learning that excels in management education and professional development."
- Offer contemporary, progressive, technology and heritage – driven management education.
- Facilitate strong networking with professionals and industry.
- Develop competent professionals to lead businesses.
- Contribute to the expanding body of knowledge in management.
- Provide management and training solutions to industry.
- To undertake only those activities where we have potential to excel
- To work with trust and transparency while eschewing indiscretion
- To operate collective decision-making and collective responsibility
- To institutionalize the processes that lead to academic excellence
- To Teach To Think
- To value the "good" in ourselves, while saluting the "better" in others
- To nurture self-worth in all our members and use it to drive performance
PGDM Programme Outcomes
Students will be able to/ will have:
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve problems
- Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data based decision making
- Ability to develop value based leadership
- Ability to understand, analyse and communicate global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of business
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievements of organization goals as well as contribute effectively to a team environment
- Ability to use technology driven tools and techniques
- Ability to develop global perspective in management
- Ability to cultivate an attitude for lifelong learning